qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] FreeOsZoo update

From: Lennert Buytenhek
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] FreeOsZoo update
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:34:55 +0200

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 01:10:39PM +0200, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

> > Or do you want me to check the Italian site? ?Have you got a link for
> > the Italian site?
>
> Check the unibo.it links in the downloading section on the temporary web site:
> http://www.poure.com/qemu/

 1% [                                     ] 2,193,776     21.75K/s  ETA 2:06:07

A bit less throughput here..

I'm about 50ms away from tappo.students.cs.unibo.it, nexthop is via a
gigabit Level(3) connection, so I'm pretty sure it's not limited on my
end.

I get the same level of throughput from a different (academic) site that
is ~25ms away from unibo.it, which is on at least a gigabit connection
to GEANT.

Throughput is very variable as well, so I'd say the remote end is
congested.

--L