qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] ARM emulation

From: Brad Campbell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] ARM emulation
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:34:17 +0400

I was wondering.

I have a full Debian ARM chroot on my laptop that I NFS mount from my iPAQ to do serious compilation work.

If I compiled a static ARM version of chroot, would I be able to use it with qemu to chroot into this environment?

I'll probably have a crack at it in the next couple of days, but I just thought I'd ask in case anyone had done anything similar.

Regards,
Brad