qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] CVS snapshots

From: Damien Mascord
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] CVS snapshots
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:00:19 +0800

Hi Hetz,

Would it be possible to automate a static build of the CVS snapshot ?

I have issues compiling qemu due to the lack of static libraries on my system (source based distro - sourcemage).

Obviously, no point including failed builds, but that would be an easy shell error check.

Damien

Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

Hi People,

As a person who had this "pleasure" of unable to access the CVS from work, I had decided to start doing a nightly snapshot (source, not build)..

Every night at 23:40 (GMT +2) there will be created a snapshot of QEMU cvs and will be located at: http://dad-answers.com/qemu/

There will be only 1 snapshot available each day (due to bandwidth and disk space issues)..

Please note, that the "qemu" directory has been renamed to match the tarball name, so people will not accidently extract the tarball on an already "qemu" directory.

Finally - a small question: does anyone knows about a recommended (free) tool for Windows to extract tar.bz2 without going to same route twice using programs like winzip and winrar?

Thanks,
Hetz