qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] re: [Patch] Mac OS X Port

From: Fred Hope
Subject: [Qemu-devel] re: [Patch] Mac OS X Port
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 16:14:52 -0700 (PDT)

Pierre,

Great work and congrats on making that OS X port of qemu; I'm sure it's no easy task.  I downloaded the patch file you included (qemuosx.diff) but am not sure what to do with it.  I discovered that there is a "diff" Unix program; does this patch involve using diff somehow in Terminal?  Perhaps, but I'm not sure of the exact commands to use.  I don't know much about this sort of development or coding (though I know some C, Obj-C, and Cocoa)...could someone please tell me how to use that patch?  I already have a copy of the qemu source code from CVS; I downloaded it weeks/months ago.

Thanks,
Fred Hope