qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: [Patch] Mac OS X Port

From: Leigh Dyer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: [Patch] Mac OS X Port
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 20:37:06 +1000

On 04/07/2004, at 8:08 PM, Pierre d'Herbemont wrote:

Le 4 juil. 04, à 09:21, Christian Walther a écrit :

o To make it compile, I had to make the following change to Makefile.target: add $(SDL_CFLAGS) to the %.o %.c rule. ($(CC) $(CFLAGS) $(DEFINES) $(SDL_CFLAGS) -c -o $@ $<)

Weird, you shouldn't need to do it.

I also had trouble building due to the compiler not finding SDL headers. I added the path to the SDL headers in to the CFLAGS in Makefile.target and that fixed things. I didn't think of adding $(SDL_CFLAGS), but I guess that probably would have done the job too.

Apart from that, it looks good :) I haven't had a chance to play with Windows yet, but some Linux ISOs I had handy ran just as they do on qemu under Linux.

Thanks
Leigh