qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU Mac OS X installer published - Need help for W

From: Jean-Michel POURE
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU Mac OS X installer published - Need help for Win32
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 10:38:00 +0200

> Hi Jean-Michel,
Dear Ronald,

> You don't need much windows knowledge just to do this kind of
> installer, you can even play with it without having windows as nsys runs
> well under wine :)

Thank you so much! Pardon my ignorence, I was not aware that Windows
installers could be crossed-compiled under GNU/Linux.

> I've build a win32 binary from today's cvs and put the installer here
> http://daimon55.free.fr/QemuInstall.exe, if you want to have a look.
> Nota: I don't know if the qemu.exe even run on a plain windows, I've just
> tested the installer with win

You installer was published on http://www.freeoszoo.org/download.php. I am
writing you privately to discuss a way to automate daily builds using a cron
job.

Kindest regards,
Jean-Michel