qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] some updates about patches on my web site

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] some updates about patches on my web site
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 00:27:40 +0200

Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
Hi People,

Here are some updates about the patches on my web site..

* Cirrus Logic VGA fix - the patch is right there and needs to be applied in almost any situation these days (it also helps if you're booting Mandrake 10 install CD, same for Fedora and SuSE - now you see the graphics perfectly)

This patch needs validation because the pattern_pitch should be 32 in 24 bpp mode according to the Cirrus specs.

* AMD PCNet - latest driver is there (version .4), so give it a try and report back to Antony Curtis (address@hidden) about bugs or suggestions..

I would like to know why it is faster than the NE2K driver so that the NE2K driver can be fixed too.

* lomount - the program that will help you to mount your virtual hard disk image into your Linux/BSD host machine. Again, latest version is there, and if you see bugs - shout!

Seems to be useful, but the code needs to be simplified.

* tty

It is merged.

* VNC

Will be merged ASAP, at least to use the keyboard mappings on non x86 host platforms.

* USB

Not finished.

* PCI proxy

Not critical.