qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] FreeOSZoo submission guideline update proposal

From: Michael Jennings
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] FreeOSZoo submission guideline update proposal
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 18:19:23 -0400

On Wednesday, 07 July 2004, at 21:57:34 (+0200),
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

> For friends willing to upload OS images to FreeOSZoo, guidelines and
> recommendations are available on:
> http://www.freeoszoo.org/community.php
>
> People willing to participate can get an SSH account on the server,
> so that they remain independant. Don't hesitate to join us...
>
> All free OSes and suggestions are welcome...

What steps are being taken by the FreeOSZoo folks to ensure that these
images are secure and not trojaned?

Michael

PS:  Minor nit, "Submition" is correctly spelled "Submission" :)

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <address@hidden>
 "Can we leave the world outside just for awhile, just for awhile?