qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Reducing X communication bandwidth

From: Jan Dittmer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Reducing X communication bandwidth
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:10:08 +0200

Julian Seward wrote:
Anyway, QEMU from cvs is unusable like this, at least when
running WinXP or Win2K.  The SDL layer (qemu/sdl.c) blasts

Great, you're running XP, I've tried to install XP SP1 German but it fails in an infinite reboot loop after install (see an earlier mail from me on this list). So can you tell what command line you used and - most important - which version of XP?

Thanks,

Jan