qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu in MacOS X, freedos has keyboard (?) problem

From: Laurent Amon
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu in MacOS X, freedos has keyboard (?) problem
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:14:07 +0200

I was also going to report on this. I have the same problem with my French
keyboard and a Windows (95, 98) guest OS. However, I was going to first test my
configuration, since I use an english language locale for the menus and it might
have an impact. It is kind of difficult to inut teh Windows licence number
though :-)

Keep in mind it is experimental and actually, except for this and the fact that
the window should not be user-resizable, it is quite good.

Lga.

My keyboard has a lot of glitches (querty, missing keys, swapped keys, etc).