qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Win98: how to exchange data with Linux

From: Mario Cazorzi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Win98: how to exchange data with Linux
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:56:02 +0200

I have just installed Windows98 on my Linux machine (Suse 9.1 64bit, sata HD).
Qemu works really very, very good.
The only thing I missed is the possibility to exchange data between the two
OS. (I mean cut and paste).
Probably at the moment the only possibility is to make a fat32 partition so I
can see it from Linux and from Windows too.
Is that the only solution (if I can spare so a partition I will be very
happy).

mcz