qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Not booting

From: Andrew Higgs
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Not booting
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 19:59:04 +0200

Hi all,

I have tried to build from source and fail on the alsa libraries. I upgraded alsa libraries only but this did not work either.

So I tried the binaryu version. I downloaded both linux and windows binaries. At work the windows binary worked and I could boot reactos with few problems. So I installed the linux binary at home expecting the same success. Everything appears to work but it does not boot anything.

Any ideas what may be wrong here. I am running on linux with 2,4,21 kernel with SDL version 1.2.6 and alsa lib version 1.0.5.

I am not on the list so if you wouldn't mind replying to mr too, I would appreciate it.

Kind regards
Andrew Higgs