qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] PATCH : Mac OS X keycodes

From: Laurent Amon
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] PATCH : Mac OS X keycodes
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 00:01:59 +0200

Greetings,

Here is the reworked patch to make the Mac keyboard mostly useful. It patches against yesterday's night CVS. Can somebody commit it?

In addition to this it patches configure and vl.c to include SDL/SDL.h instead of SDL.h for Mac (The precompiled OS X libsdl needs this).

There are a few keys that are not correctly mapped, but I think we will need a new keyboard definition in the guest OS to correct this (or even better, use the current keylayout in OSX, but that is beyond my ken). We get a working alt-graph key.

Thanks to Johannes Fortmann for the original patch posted on June 12th. This one improves very little on it.

Lga.