qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Installing a guest WXP on a MacOS X host

From: René Korthaus
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Installing a guest WXP on a MacOS X host
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:15:54 +0200

Am 19.07.2004 um 21:00 schrieb Alexandre Tolmos:

Guys I'm really sorry. I've just found out that this particular WXP installation CD I have isn't bootable... I had one bootable XP CD but it seems I lost it.

Is there any trick I could use to bootstrap the installer ?

You could make a bootable winxp cd out of your non-bootable one. A tutorial for doing this on a windows machine is available at http://old.bink.nu/xpbootcd/ . It can also be applied to os x just using toast or another program for burning. Have fun!

Greets

Alexandre Tolmos
E: ktulu at free.fr
ICQ: 92964905