qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] patches in dad-answers.com

From: Laurent Amon
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] patches in dad-answers.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:47:54 +0200

There's the patch I posted to the list yesterday in order to support a Mac keyboard when running on Mac OS X.

Rgds,

Lga.

On 19 juil. 04, at 20:33, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

Hi,

As it stands now, the following patches has been added to my "patches"
directory in http://dad-answers.com/qemu/patches/

1. NO_SDL - removes the SDL requirement and replaces it with a native Xlib
support (I hardly think Fabrice will ever commit this). Anyone can write a
small README how to add and compile this thing?

2. Win32 SDL Keyboard support - if you're planning to compile QEMU under
Windows, use this patch until Fabrice will commit it..

3. NT-4.0-Support - this patch will let you install NT 4.0 Workstation/Server.
Make sure your "hard drive" image is less then 8GB size or else the
installation won't detect it (people here say the max size is 504MB, I
haven't tested it yet).

Anyone else wants to add some patches for the party? :)

Thanks,
Hetz