qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Sound & Win98

From: Lindsay Mathieson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Sound & Win98
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:10:18 +1000

I applied the patch but get a patch error (both with 0.6 src & latest snapshot):
$ patch -p1 < ../6_aqemu.patch
patching file hw/sb16.c
patching file oss.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 23.
1 out of 19 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file oss.c.rej

from oss.c.rej looks to be vl.h

Is this the right place to report bugs ?