qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] i386-user tests

From: Pablo Bendersky
Subject: [Qemu-devel] i386-user tests
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:28:42 -0300 (ART)

Hello,
I'm testing the i386-user tests from the QEmu site on
a Fedora Core 1 (Kernel 2.4.22-1.2197.nptl).
I'm testing both the CVS version and the 0.5.5 version
compiled from source.
In addition to ls not working properly, that I
reported a few days ago, I found this problems:
- testclone fails with "qemu: uncaught target signal
11 (Segmentation fault) - exiting"
- testthread just hangs, and I need to interrupt it
with CTRL-C

I have the libraries installed in /usr/gnemul, and
(directly from my linux) works properly.

Are these tests working?

I'm working on making linux-user work with Darwin as a
host, so I'm using a linux i386 as a test base, to
check how the samples should work... but I found that
some samples do not work as expected.

Thank you!

100mb gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar