qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] VNC Patch - solved

From: Lindsay Mathieson
Subject: [Qemu-devel] VNC Patch - solved
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:47:12 +1000

Note : I've changed my list email from address@hidden to address@hidden

Ok, my problems with the vnc patch were that it could'nt find the keyboard maps for vnc. I had to hardcode the location into the source, it seemed to assume a relative path, but I guess this is something I should take up with the vnc patch creator.

You on this list Johannes ? I'd love to test and help if you want to pursue this.

--
When life hands you lemons, ask for a bottle of gin and tonic.