qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Patches please

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Patches please
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 01:44:30 -0300

Here's the patch I mentioned 2 days ago. It enables one to customize
some optimization flags (namely CFLAGS, HELPER_CFLAGS and OP_CFLAGS)
by setting them in the environment (as usual! ;D).

To be honest, it does some superfluous things, but I'll leave it up to
Fabrice to refactor the makefiles to fit his taste (hence the
"unusual" -albeit valid- patch format: so humans can quickly pinpoint
the differences).

Sorry about the delay, but real life kicks in sometimes ;)

--
"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical"
Niels Bohr