qemu-devel

RE: [Qemu-devel] OS Support Table additions

From: Natalia Portillo
Subject: RE: [Qemu-devel] OS Support Table additions
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 19:16:54 +0100

Yes it is the BeOS successor.

The interesting thing is that I saw BeOS running under QEMU in some
screenshots.

There is known that BeOS had an strange form of timing that prevented it of
running emulated under VirtualPC, maybe is happening the same under QEMU, or
something with the IDE emulation that seemed to make some problems with
Windows NT/2k/XP under QEMU.