qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] OS Support Table additions

From: Frederic Bezies
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] OS Support Table additions
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 21:06:29 +0200

Le 07/31/2004 08:16 PM,  Natalia Portillo a écrit :

Yes it is the BeOS successor.

In some way, yes ;)

But "true" successor is Zeta ;)

The interesting thing is that I saw BeOS running under QEMU in some
screenshots.

Well, I hope it will run for me ;)

There is known that BeOS had an strange form of timing that prevented it of
running emulated under VirtualPC, maybe is happening the same under QEMU, or
something with the IDE emulation that seemed to make some problems with
Windows NT/2k/XP under QEMU.

I will see and tell :)

At least, I only have 5 parts to download ;)

--
Frédéric Béziès - address@hidden

"Le patriotisme c'est l'amour des siens,
Le nationalisme c'est la haine des autres." (R.Gary)