qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Intel compiler (was Re: Performances on Mac OS X)

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Intel compiler (was Re: Performances on Mac OS X)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:32:53 -0300

FWIW, I'm experimenting with compiling QEMU under Windows (because my
Linux install became officially screwed... Stupid Debian.) and the
Intel compiler (I'm a sucker for performance :D), and it chokes at
some GNUisms like __asm__ and whatnot.

--
"I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not
have C++ in mind"