qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] RE: QEmu and FreeDOS EMM386

From: Frootloop
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] RE: QEmu and FreeDOS EMM386
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 09:17:14 -0500

Hello all,

Just discovered QEMU. Great - incredibly fast - emulation compared to the other emulators I've tried (BOCHS, DOSBox).

Please disregard my message about getting into the QEMU monitor in the latest CVS builds. It's ctrl-shift-F2, ctrl-shift-F1 to return.

One thing I'd like to see is the option to slow down the emulation. Some of the old demos I've tried just run way too fast. Example:

http://artscene.textfiles.com/intros/PC/1992/newmrb.zip

Another question. Using fullscreen mode with the Win32 version in FreeDOS has redraw problems, making it unusable. However it works just fine in fullscreen apps like games and demos.

Forgive me for these noob questions.

-Roy