qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Stupid question: Copy and paste between host and guest OS

From: Jesus M. Salvo Jr.
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Stupid question: Copy and paste between host and guest OS
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:35:44 +1000

Now that I have RH 7.2 running as a guest OS in qemu, with Fedora Core1 as the host OS, I am now able to run CheckPoint SecureRemote client to connect to the data centre. ( The CheckPoint software will only work with a very specific kernel from RedHat 7.2/7.3 )

1) Question now is ... how can I copy and paste between the host and guest OS ?

2) Is there also a way of buffering the "screen" output of qemu ?
As in, I execute some commands within the guest OS but it is too long to fit on the screen.
For example, when I execute a SQL query from within sybase's isql, etc ....