qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qGui - New Windows frontend

From: OldMike -Miguel
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qGui - New Windows frontend
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 02:25:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all!

I've been watching QEmu from version 0.4 or 0.5, I
think. It's becoming a good virtualizer, so I want to
contribute with a small utility to launch QEmu and

It has been "developed" under Visual Basic, so you
will need VB Runtime (I hate it, will perhaps port to
RapidQ, or my own language, when done ;D).

It can be added to Dad-Answers if anything cares.

Hope it's enough to go.

Oh, if it helps someone, I finally get to compile QEmu
CVS from dad-answers with MinGW, it needs Zlib, and
you must run Zlib ./configure with --prefix="Your
mingw path".

Greetings!! CoMiKe

P.S: Excuse my limited English

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad