qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU for Mac OS X

From: Jean-Claude DE SOZA
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU for Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:01:45 +0200

I have just installed QEMU on my Apple Bi 2 GHz G5 yesterday. I changed the owner of qemu in /opt to me because I don't want to run QEMU as root. Installation of Windows 98 went smoothly and was rather rapid (about 1 hour). I used the howto of this page :
http://www.dad-answers.com/qemu/howto/qemu-win98-howto.html

I have a problem with the keyboard while running French Windows 98; it is the English keyboard which is installed although the French keyboard is selected in Keyboard Pane in Windows. My first impression is the QEMU emulation runs faster on mi BiDual G5 than VPC 6 on my PowerBook G4 400 Hz.
Congratulations to the developers for this piece of software.
Jean-Claude DE SOZA