qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Some help for a newbie - WinXP host Mandrake guest

From: M. Khalid Khan
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Some help for a newbie - WinXP host Mandrake guest
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:38:55 -0500

First of all my sincere thanks for a wonderful product. As a newbie I do
have some questions. My host is Widows XP Pro and the guest is Mandrake.
1. Is there any way to access the physical cdrom drive? I have not been able
to do it though I can access an iso image.
2. I don't have cygwin tools, can I make a 4GB file by appending two 2GB
files ?
3. How do I get the monitor? The command window where I ran "qemu ..."
doesn't seem to accept any input.
Thanks again for the good work
Khalid