qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] newbie trying to connect linux host -> windows guest fi

From: Noel Saliba
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] newbie trying to connect linux host -> windows guest filesystem
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:50:54 +1000

Joe Menola wrote:
Basically you need to setup a tun networking device. There are various ways to
go about this, which is best for you is impossible to determine.

I'd suggest searching the mail list archives on "tun" and/or "tun0" "tap"
tap0".
After determining an approach, and if required, post back with more specific
questions.

-jm

Try VDE... I find it works great with Qemu and win98.  Links below to get you started.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2004-06/msg00067.html
http://sourceforge.net/projects/vde/

Noel