qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU with KNOPPIX

From: Kuniyasu Suzaki
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU with KNOPPIX
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:19:03 +0900 (JST)

 >>From: "John R. Hogerhuis" <address@hidden>
 >>Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU with KNOPPIX
 >>
 >>On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 00:09, Kuniyasu Suzaki wrote:
 >>>
 >>> We released new Japanese KNOPPIX that includes QEMU/Windows and QEMU/Linux.
 >>
 >>Great work! Somebody finally did it (many have threatened)... This will
 >>become the perfect way to ease users into Linux. Between this and user
 >>mode networking, any Windows user without even administrative rights
 >>should be able to pop up Linux on any given machine.
 >>
 >>-- John.

Thank you, but I just in inculde QEMU to KNOPPIX. Main work is done by
"QEMU on Windows".
    http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~qemu-win/index.html

I want to propose "QEMU on Windows" to include original KNOPPIX. I
just post a message to KNOPPIX forum/idea.
   http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12858

If you have any suggestions, please post.

------
suzaki