qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] x86 glibc

From: Stephen Thudium
Subject: [Qemu-devel] x86 glibc
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:56:43 -0700

I would like to use the QEMU User space emulator in order to execute an x86 binary file in my PPC linux partition.

In the User Documentation it says, in para 5.1, "On non x86 CPUs, you need first download at least an x86 glibc ('qemu-runtime-i386-XXX-.tar.gz' on the QEMU web page).

But I cannot find that file on the QEMU web page. Can someone suggest how I download the x86 glibc?

Thanks.