qemu-devel

coLinux and Re: Cloop-Driver, was Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU with KNOPPIX

From: Kuniyasu Suzaki
Subject: coLinux and Re: Cloop-Driver, was Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU with KNOPPIX
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:32:02 +0900 (JST)

Hi,

 >>From: Johannes Schindelin <address@hidden>
 >>Subject: Re: Cloop-Driver, was Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU with KNOPPIX
 >>
 >>In other news, I was been told that http://www.topologilinux.com/ has a
 >>coLinux-System on the Live CD, so in order to demonstrate Linux, you could
 >>include that...

Interesting. :-)
Our Japanese KNOPPIX includes coLinux.
    http://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/colinux/index-en.html

Topologilinux is a linux which boot from NTFS/FAT of Windows2000/XP.
Our Japanese KNOPPIX has same function. It also includes "install2win.bat"
batch file to install KNOPPIX to NTFS/FAT of Windows2000/XP.
    http://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/win/index-en.html

It uses boot loader "grubinstall.exe" to boot linux on
NTFS/FAT. "grubinstall.exe" is also used on topologilinux.
   http://www.geocities.com/lode_leroy/grubinstall/

------
suzaki