qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Attitute and Predisposition of the List & newbie docume

From: Kai Cherry
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Attitute and Predisposition of the List & newbie documets
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:22:19 -0400

Let me sum up all my thoughts on your post:
Thank You :)

Not only do i find the hostility *completly counterproductive* I also believe it is totally unmerited.

We aren't getting dumb questions, but what I see as valid points to at least think about.

And now, for a simple, but effective suggestion.

Fabrice, or whomever, can we get a simple key:value config file for the commandline switches?

I'd do it, but it would be biased towards xml so it could be easily be worked into a .plist for OS X...but I think most folks could be better served by a "flat file" key/val scheme.

This way, any/all "useless" GUI's could at least have a common format to look for, and write options to.

-K