qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu development schedule?

From: Kai Cherry
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu development schedule?
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:25:08 -0400

On Aug 31, 2004, at 1:42 PM, Jeebs wrote:

(A 'gui' doesn't have to be super fancy. Heck, go get a text gui. TurboVision. Or Al Steven's D-Flat. And there was even a later independant version of D-Flat which fixed some of the bugs and could even work with Curses or dial-up BBS's using ANSI escape codes. I remember seeing that years ago.)

That would be a start. I suggested something even more simple just minutes ago: a config file :)
Most simple UI in the world, but very, very helpful.

qemu -c <somefilefullofoptions>

Would that be helpful? (It would be commented nice for ya, as well.)

-K