qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu development schedule?

From: Kai Cherry
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu development schedule?
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:35:24 -0400

This methodolgy requires too much system level knowledge for regular users of commodity OS's?

or to put it another way:

How does *what I proposed* "hurt' you in ANY way?

Why can't people *stick to the matter at hand* instead of picking out a piece to lauch off on their Holy War of the day?

qemu -c <somefile> is an *option*..if you prefer the other way then it would logicall still be there.

-K