qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Filegetopt (Was: Qemu development schedule?)

From: Renzo Davoli
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Filegetopt (Was: Qemu development schedule?)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:52:43 +0200

I sent to Fabrice my filegetopt library. (I am not blaming in any way
Fabrice that we know is very overbusy in a productive way).
I made a test integration with an old version of qemu long time ago.

It has been designed to convert programs using getopt_long.

It has been released under the LGPL then can be used by a BSD,
or there is no problem to simply "get inspired" for a configuration
file management.

ciao
        renzo

filegetopt is here attached.