qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] SDL detection broken in ./configure? No screen anymore with

From: Marcello 'R.D.O.' Magnifico
Subject: [Qemu-devel] SDL detection broken in ./configure? No screen anymore without SDL?
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 23:48:58 +0200

Hi all,
I appear having libSDL 1.2.6 with include files correctly installed. On August 28th, I had been capable to compile from CVS and get graphics output with --disable-sdl and a reduced list of targets (took away qemu-fast, in order to circumvent unsolved problems in detecting libasound or such). Today's snapshot compiles, but I get no video window anymore. Furthermore, SDL isn't recognized in any way. May I help providing further details, in order to get rid of these compile problems once for all? TIA.

        yo,
        RDO