qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Announcment: QEMU users forum

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Announcment: QEMU users forum
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:39:55 +0200

Hi people,

I would like to announce a new forum for QEMU users who would like to ask questions, share info, tips, howto's etc...

http://www.dad-answers.com/qemu-forum/

(If there's any graphics artist who could contribute any nice logo to the forum, then please send it to me - it should be at the size of 200x91, and it should blend with the forum style)

Thanks fot the phpBB team for their great forum management program..

Hetz