qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Problem with make install on OS X

From: René Korthaus
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Problem with make install on OS X
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:06:22 +0200

Am 14.09.2004 um 16:50 schrieb Bernard Sauterel:

Does it work if you don't modify "./configure" ?

Havent tried because that will install/configure qemu to /usr/local/bin and thats what i want to avoid, cause i want to use it with relative paths instead of absolute ones. When the error occurs, the directory qemu/bin already exists, thats what confuses me. Any other suggestion?