qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] BeOS/Zeta eats 100% cpu time

From: Christian Wiese
Subject: [Qemu-devel] BeOS/Zeta eats 100% cpu time
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:32:22 +0200

Hello list,

hope this is the right place to tell you the behaviour of qEmu running BeOS. If not, please ignore it ;-) So I finally got BeOS (Zeta) installed (longer story ;-)) and it works, but only very slow. The strange thing is, that it uses the 100% of my host cpu all the time. The HLT instruction is used by BeOS btw. So I would like to test where (and why) this is happening. I tried to compile with cygwin, but I didn´t get it (and I would not like to 'mess' my system with another "gnu-emulation-suite"). And even if I get it, I wouldn´t really know where to search.
So maybe someone got an idea and we can find the problem together :-)

Greetings,
Chris