qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Port to IRIX host

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Port to IRIX host
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 09:13:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I just ran Linux in QEmu on IRIX(mips) for the first time! The patch is
attached. The other attachment is my documentation, which you might find
helpful, if only to understand how QEmu works. It consists of three parts:
Detailed explanation of dynamic translation, a HOWTO port to a new host,
and a loose collection of problems I encountered/solved.

Ciao,
Dscho