qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] BeOS/Zeta eats 100% cpu time

From: Christian Wiese
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] BeOS/Zeta eats 100% cpu time
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 20:57:01 +0200

Paul Brook wrote:

Don't profile op.c. It's fairly sensitive to compiler options, and isn't directly linked into qemu anyway. I ran into similar problems when building a debuggable qemu.
Ok, I now configure with --enable-gprof and it compiled fine. But as it looks like gprof writes it prof.out file when the executable close I have a new problem. BeOS do not "close" qEmu so that I have to kill the running process (with the "x" in the titlebar) and no file is writen. So does someone now a way to exit qEmu in a "normal" way, so that gprof will write it´s values into a file?

Greetings,
Chris