qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] crash (SIGSEGV)

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] crash (SIGSEGV)
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 03:14:40 +0200

Alexander Opitz wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to install from a debian.iso to an hdd image file inside qemu.

starting qemu:

gdb --args /a/qemu/i386-softmmu/qemu -hda /a/disc1/debian-3.0r0.img -cdrom/a/disc/debian.iso -boot d

Which version of QEMU do you use? I suggest pulling from CVS or grabbing my nightly snapshot for testing..

PS: Why I can't use the latest bios from bochs? If I do so, then it crashs with segfault.

Is there any reason you're looking to use it? I just looked at their "bios" directory in their CVS and there's no really major change compared to the QEMU BIOS.. Unless I missed something?

Thanks,
Hetz