qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] crash (SIGSEGV)

From: Alexander Opitz
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] crash (SIGSEGV)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:43:08 +0200

Am Montag, 4. Oktober 2004 03:14 schrieben Sie:
> Which version of QEMU do you use? I suggest pulling from CVS or grabbing
> my nightly snapshot for testing..

Ups, I forgett to tell ... I'm using latest from cvs :)

> Is there any reason you're looking to use it? I just looked at their
> "bios" directory in their CVS and there's no really major change
> compared to the QEMU BIOS.. Unless I missed something?

I don't know what is more actuall, the bios.diff is against rombios.c,v 1.110
and latest one from bochs is rombios.c,v 1.119 and that's why I ask.

(Also the debian project seems to have only one bios package and try to use it
for bochs and qemu).

Greetings Alex//