qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] A QEMU net driver for OpenVPN's Tap-Win32 driver

From: John Poplett
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] A QEMU net driver for OpenVPN's Tap-Win32 driver
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:48:05 -0500

Hi, Mike

Another developer sent me a patch recently that looks promising. It is based on the user-mode code in openvpn and works with the Tap-Win32 driver. I am out of town for a few days and have some more coding to do when I get back but will keep you posted.

Regards,

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Tremoulet" <address@hidden>