qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [WIN32] qemu fullscreen

From: Ronald
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [WIN32] qemu fullscreen
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 03:08:37 +0200

Me again,

I've discovered that I can't go fullscreeen with qemu under windows.
I have build sdl with directx support, I got headers from
http://www.libsdl.org/extras/win32/common/
When trying to go fullscren with ctrl-alt-f or launching with
-full-screen, qemu just quit.
Building SDL without directx support leads to a semi functionnal keyboard.
For example Alt-Gr key on my french keyboard doesn't works and I can't
enter characters like ~| or \.
I've found that using software surface instead of hardware in
sdl.c, changing line 59 to
flags = SDL_SWSURFACE|SDL_ASYNCBLIT|SDL_HWACCEL;
solve my fullscreen problem.