qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Audio patch

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Audio patch
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:11:12 -0300

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:21:16 +0200 (CEST), Johannes Schindelin
<address@hidden> wrote:
> For your convenience, I attach a complete replacement for 7c_aqemu, i.e.
> this patch applies cleanly against CVS of right now.

Hi!

I just tried it against current CVS sources and it fails at oss.c. I
even downloaded oss.c again from cvsweb to see if I did something
wrong...

Could you please double-check that your patch is working?

$ patch -p1 <qemu-malc-audio-no-c++.patch
patching file `hw/dma.c'
patching file `hw/fdc.c'
patching file `hw/sb16.c'
patching file `Makefile.target'
patching file `mixeng.c'
patching file `mixeng.h'
patching file `mixeng_template.h'
patching file `oss.c'
Hunk #4 FAILED at 75.
1 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to oss.c.rej
patching file `vl.c'
patching file `vl.h'

--
"A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God"
Alan J. Perlis