qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Re: Audio patch

From: malc
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Re: Audio patch
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:15:25 +0400 (MSD)

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Johannes Schindelin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Ronald wrote:
> > Great! The things I have tried with success:
> >
> > mp3 : ok, no more crash when stopping before end
> > video playing (tip: I get video output too when disabling hardware accel
> > in mplayer2, at least mpeg files plays well).
> > Game: Age Of Empires (Gold Edition), intro movies are read from cd, runs
> > in 800x600 with sound, that's why I have not been quick to report :).
>
> Cool! Now only malc (hint!) has to look if he can live with that
> transformation, and maybe look again at the dolog() and fdc changes, if
> they are relevant to a working audio. After that, our benevolent dictator
> for life may grace the code with His attention ;-)

I can certainly live with it, but you only answered one half of Fabrice's
complaint (C++) other still stands (usage of floats), btw thank you for
that. Now if you feel brave enough to defloat the code and send me the
patch i'll bring it up-to date with local changes and try to push it
through Fabrice. And yes fdc/dma changes are needed.

Sincerely,
malc

--
mailto:address@hidden