qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu compilation on OS X with gcc 4.0 success

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu compilation on OS X with gcc 4.0 success
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:20:46 -0300

It's understandable that it compiles under Darwin PPC, because of the
decent GPR count. But I can confirm that, despite adding this flag to
Gcc4.0.0 on x86, the compilation fails with the same ICE that required
us to use the -mno-gcse flag before.

And that flag ain't helping it anymore...

Cheers,
A.

--
"A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe
in God"-Alan J. Perlis