qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] How to "un"grab from Qemu?

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: [Qemu-devel] How to "un"grab from Qemu?
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 00:05:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I'm trying qemu again after a while and would like to install both
solaris9/10 into it. Everything seems to be ok from solaris point of view,
but my current problem is that when I click by mouse into Qemu window, I'm
not able at all to ungrab by using "Alt-Ctrl". Is there any other trick
how to ungrab from it? I'm using Debian GNU/Linux 3.0, where SDL provided
seems to be 1.2.4 version and Qemu's configure detects it well. Qemu is
compiled by GCC 3.4.2.

Thanks,

Karel
--