qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Shutting down QEmu fails after Soundblater timeouts

From: Ronald
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Shutting down QEmu fails after Soundblater timeouts
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:28:54 +0200

Le Fri, 15 Oct 2004 21:06:39 +0200, Ronald a écrit :

>> I've not seen this, even when sound is looping I cant switch to console
>> and back.
>>

> I *can* switch with ctrl-alt-?
>
> Precision: qemu-cvs + qemu-malc-audio-no-c++-4.patch.gz applied Freeoszoo
> one (QemuInstall-20041013-snd.exe) is qemu-cvs +
> qemu-malc-audio-no-c++-3.patch.gz

Sorry, I need to correct: that's qemu-cvs + qemu-malc-audio-no-c++-3 which
produce the results I've written about in this thread. More on this: I
have set SDL_AUDIODRIVER=waveout then launched qemu with a linux guest,
stopping audio with ctrl-c works, but when playing another file, the first
played sound belongs to the preceeding file.